Hello sweets, How are you all doing? I am quite excited for this post as this is my first nomination. I wanted to post this earlier but I have been busy and couldn’t post it before. I have been nominated for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers‘ award by Umaima Mehtab of the Dudette’s Talk. She has an amazing blog with lots of useful information so don’t forget to pay a visit, you will definitely love it. :)
Thanks a ton for nominating me Umaima! ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
Here are the ten questions that Umaima asked me:
1. Best day of your life?
It’s hard to call one day best as when I look back there is a lot to be thankful about but achievements have always been the best part of my life and every time I achieved something is memorable and best. :)
2. Someone who you are secretly jealous of?
I am not SECRETLY jealous of anyone. XD
3. Fictional character crush?
None that I remember. ;)
4. Makeup product you cannot live without?
It’s hard to say one but I’ll go with BB cream.
5. Blog inspiration?
Jadirah Sarmad is the one who mainly inspired me, after her I’ve got a list of blogs that compelled me to start my own blog.
6. Your Skincare rotine?
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cream Cleanser followed by Ponds White Beauty (twice a day) and a sunscreen if I am heading out in sun.
7. Biggest regret?
I believe we learn from every mistake so I have no regrets. :)
8. Biggest beauty nightmare?
Umm.. Might sound strange but I can’t think of any, I am only scared of going bald or my eye lashes falling off lol.
9. Guilty pleasures?
Pizza all day, all night, all my life lol. :D
10. Lie on your bed and read books or travel across the world?
Both are equally appealing but I’ll choose traveling. :)
My questions for the nominee’s.
1. What’s your best childhood memory?
2. If you had to choose between hair styling or makeup what would you choose?
3. What sort of books do you enjoy reading?
4. Live today or plan for tomorrow?
5. How do you deal with academics and blogging all together?
6. Messy bun or Neat braid?
7. One beauty product that you consider a life saver?
8. What’s your favorite beauty product?
9. Your new year resolution? Do you actually follow your resolutions?
10. What do you wish to be better at?
I now nominate the following blogs for this award:
- Anna’s Makeup Blog.
- Jasmine Catches Butterflies.
- The Lipstickholic.
- What Fatemah Says.
- It’s All About Being a Foodie.
I’ll be waiting to read your answers guys!
Lots of Love, Take care. Bye :) xx