I have got a lot of products that I am loving currently so it was a bit difficult to actually pick out my most favorite ones, but I have selected a few. Let’s get on with listing them. ;)
- Sigma Sinuosity Lash: I am loving this mascara for the natural curl it gives my eyelashes making them look more awake and pretty! ;) It lasts longer than usual keeping the curl on point.
Detailed review will be up soon.
- Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara: Another favorite mascara that I wear for pretty, long and separated lashes. I keep switching in between this and Sinuosity Lash.
Read detailed review here.
- Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint – Pop of Pink: I am loving this pretty peachy pink blush. It adds a pop to my cheeks and looks so natural for daily makeup. :)
- Jordana Color Xtend Eyeliner – Black out: This eyeliner pencil is sooooo dope! I love how intense it is and the fact that this eyeliner stays on my waterline without smudging makes it all the more amazing. I stopped wearing kohl/eyeliners on my waterline because it would smudge and make me look like a panda but this has got me hooked. ^^
- Shades by Grace Ann Long Water Proof Gel Lip Liner – Bordeaux: This lip pencil is the best. I am stunned at how pigmented and beautiful it looks, therefore I use it alone as a lipstick. I am not wearing it outdoors yet, I definitely intend to.
You can view the swatch here.
- Ponds BB Cream: I am a BB person and I am in love with this BB cream. Light weight, easily adapts, looks natural and just does the job for a daily no makeup makeup.
- Sigma E39 Buff & Blend: I have been doing eye makeup so much these days and this brush comes in handy all the time. (Hint: Halloween’s coming)
- Garnier Naturals Sakura White Foam: This facial foam (cleanser) was an accidental buy but I am glad to have this in my stash. I was feeling like my face tan is not fading away but this foam seems to be clearing up my complexion nicely(not that it made me white, just made my skin look cleaner and back to the normal complexion I had).
- J. Topaz Women Fragrance: I am just hooked to the scent of Topaz and I won’t go out without putting it on. Absolutely my favorite.
So these are the few products that I am loving currently. Do let me know if you want me to review any of these. As always, your feedback is welcome. :)