Hello Darlings! I hope you are all doing great and enjoying the cold weather. My theory exams ended this week and I’m looking forward to get over my practical exams next week *real quick*.
Now that I had some time on hand, I thought of publishing this long written post. I was tagged by the lovely Umaima of Dudettes Talk and Huda of The Lipstickholic to answer their eleven questions about me, instead of putting up individual posts I have answered both of their questions here, which makes them twenty two so go grab some snacks! :D Thank you for the tag girls! :)
1. What is the second passion you have besides makeup?
Lol, I can not name one. My list can go on and on.. and you might get bored. ;)
PS: I have Sagittarian qualities, makes it quite obvious, no?
2. Makeup is to enhance your beauty or to hide the imperfections?
To me every person is beautiful, imperfections are nothing but your mind screaming that “You are unique”. Therefore I’ll go with the former. :)
3. What is one product you just can’t get the hang of? Or if that’s not applicable, that you cannot stand to use?
Moisturizers… never liked them. I don’t like the feel of it on my skin, though blogging has made me wise and I feel like it is a necessity now.
4. What is the biggest challenge you are facing in the world of blogging?
Posting frequently, I have so much to share but so less time. This year has been a complete rush. I have wanted to post so much but my plans gave up to my academics. I really need to manage my time.
5. Biggest beauty trend regret?
None. I’m not easily influenced by trends so I won’t go gaga over anything I don’t like or I might regret in future.
6. What is one makeup product you wish companies would improve and why (nail polish, concealer, primer, etc.)?
I might sound naive but trust me, I can’t really think of any right now.
7. Do you prefer reading a book or watching TV/a movie?
Reading a book cuz my imagination is clearly much better than movies, lol. :D
8. Which shade and brand of lipstick are you wearing right now?
My lips are bare, it’s actually 8: 30 a.m. and I’m still snuggled in my bed. ;)
9. How important are dreams? Do you find them symbolically meaningful/relevant to your life?
I have never thought of them that way. Sometimes they do, like only if I give them a second thought.
10. Who’s someone that inspires you?
My mum has never failed to inspire me. She is the strongest, bravest and smartest woman I know. I have never seen my mum’s faith budge, or her panicking in situations most woman do, she has always been the one to take smart decisions, make thoughtful moves and fearless. She is a winner and I whole hearted-ly wish to be like her.
11. What is it that you do not like about yourself and would like to change?
I eat salt like a crazy person so yeah…
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
Umm, when I decided I wanted a blog, I was all about putting up a name for it. I brainstormed quite many words, looked for synonyms and did what not! I wanted the word ‘Smudge’ to be a part of my blog’s name since smudging is something I’m always doing, smudging my eye shadow, smudging my mascara and kohl doesn’t even need me to smudge it… So I had one word in mind, and Divine was the outcome of all that brainstorming. When I put them both together, it sounded good to me. Divine doesn’t refer to pagan though. ;)
2. Tell us one of your guilty pleasures.
3. Your dream place to visit and why?
Currently.. Rome, because it is beautiful and Dan Brown’s novels have made me go nuts with all those historical adventures.
4. Who is your role model in life?
5. Your favorite international blogger/Mua or Youtube guru?
There are some I watch frequently whenever I have time, but Kathleen Lights is the one who I can watch over and over again, she is no doubt my most favorite.
6. Your top five beauty picks?
Currently, i) Sigma Beauty Sinuosity Mascara ii) Shades by GAL Lip Liner in shade Bordeaux iii) Jordana Color Xtend Eyeliner in Black out iv) MM Silk Foundation & v) Garnier Sakura White Facial Foam.
7. Your current obsession?
I am obsessed to Liquid Lipsticks and Jaclyn’s Champagne Pop!(*I don’t have it, but all those images are driving me crazy*)
8. Any special hidden talents you have?
That’s for you people to find. ;)
9. If you have one super power what would that be?
I’ad love to go invisible.
10. What was the last movie you watched and your thoughts on it?
I don’t remember, my life has been a movie lately and trust me I can not write my thoughts on it over here. :D
11. Your biggest achievement in life so far?
I don’t think I’ve achieved anything I can call big, I have a motto, a goal that is yet to achieve.
I really enjoyed answering all the questions. I’m not tagging anyone specifically, however, do let me know if we share any similarities in the comment box. I always like to chatter with like minded people. ;)